Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a nice Saturday it's been! And two think that I have TWO more days left in this weekend! Yippee!!

Today I was lucky enough to have a great lunch with a really awesome group of girls that I don't get to see often! My friend Shannon is in town for the weekend and planned a fun lunch a few of us who've shared a similar path over the years. As I type this, I'm trying to think of the best (easiest) way to explain our connection to each other, but I'm going to have to agree with the way Shannon put it on her own blog, "space (and your attention span)" just doesn't allow!

Other excitement in my day included watching the end of the Georgia/Georgia Southern beat down game! (And with that, I can say it's officially COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON!!)

Also we made a trip down to my parents house to get a little "organized" for their yard sale next weekend...Yeah, I'll just leave it at that because I really don't wanna think about it right now!

So now I'm sitting here bouncing between my blog, (and several other blogs!) and Facebook while listening to the Clemson/Alabama game...Can't say that I'm a Alabama fan, but I'm all SEC - So GO ROLLTIDE!

No comments: