Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday to all! Back at work and ready for another boring week!

Our scrapbooking retreat this weekend was SO much fun! We had such a great time just hanging out, scrapping, and laughing! Oh the interesting things you discover when you put a close group of girls together! I know this was more of a "fun" weekend than a "spiritual" trip, but I definitely believe God chose each one of us to attend...Just the time together and the conversations (both fun and serious) allowed us all to deepen our friendships with each other. What a great weekend to remember! Our only regret is that we had to come home Sunday! We decided our next retreat will be over a holiday weekend so we'll have THREE nights!

Unfortunately, I CRASHED yesterday when I got home so I haven't uploaded my pics yet...I'll definitely post some later though!!

But backtracking a wee bit - Here's a pic from photography class Thursday night...




Me, Stacey, & Wendy...We're the ones who make our class fun! Steve's GOTTA love us! Sadly enough though, this Thursday night will be our last class!! We're thinking about doing the Intermediate class in September though just so we can keep having our weekly hang out! (And I guess we'll probably LEARN something too!!)
Anyways...Off to kill another hour til it's time to head out! More later!

No comments: