Monday, August 18, 2008

So I think I slept through the whole weekend! I can't believe it's Monday already! (At least it's almost 5:00 Monday!)

Saturday morning I went to Grey's t-ball game and then that afternoon my friend, Stacey, hosted a Stampin' Up party! Sunday was church, nap, church! See, a very uneventful weekend!

Fortunately during my waking moments at home I was able to get a lot of planning done for what I want to work on while at the scrapbooking retreat this weekend! I have 7 double-page layouts planned (layouts sketched, patterned paper/cardstock chosen and pics resized). I'm also toying with ideas for a mini album to work on in case I finish all my layouts! One idea is a 6x6 chipboard album using a Basic Grey 6x6 patterned paper pack and doing pics of Grey & Jackson...But the one I really want to do is a mini album of some of my favorite pics...Just random pics, like the ones that I'm proud of. The problem is, I'd want the pics to be at least 4x6 so the album would have to be larger than 6x6...8x8 would be fine, but then I couldn't use a 6x6 Basic Grey pack! So I just don't know! Got a couple more days to figure it out though...Wednesday will be my Scrap Shack shopping day!
Anyways! Small Group tonight and then counting the days to Friday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have wanted to go to a Stampin Up party for soooo long!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

Thanks so much for linking my blog in your side bar! :) I wanted to let you know that I changed from blogger to wordpress so my "feed" address changed. it's now http://www.cutchens.com/feed/ ... :)
Thanks again!

PS, I love the Stampin' Up! new stuff, so so cute! :)