Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, I finally made it back to work on Wednesday! Went back to the doctor Tuesday and all my labs had come back good except for the one that shows I've got Cytomegalo Virus (CMV)! Yaaay me! At least we know what it is now! Basically, it causes a mono-like illness...I'm getting better though...I haven't had a fever since Sunday night, but I'm still itching like a crazy person...
.....
And for some horrific reason, I CANNOT manage to sleep at night! Not good for a person who needs lots of sleep! I'm going crazy! A couple of nights this week we've been up til almost midnight and Matt's about to pass out, but I'm just getting angry because I'm nowhere close to getting sleepy! So of course starts the cycle of finally getting in bed and laying there, tossing and turning, and watching as the clocks makes it to some ungodly hour like 3am! Miserable! And all the while my dead-to-the-world husband is completely oblivious to it all!!
.....
So here it is, Friday afternoon, and I'm not-so-patiently waiting for this workday to END! My friend Lindsey has duty tonight so we'll be keeping baby Jadyn...Yippee!! He's always so sweet and fun! (And he sure loves Matt!) Then tomorrow morning my nephew, Grey, has his second t-ball game...I couldn't go last weekend so I'm really excited to get to see the little guy live and in action! "GO CUBBIES!"
.....
Well, off to kill about 40 more minutes...

No comments: