Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last night we spent the evening at the pool with my bro-in-law, Andy, and the nephews...Grey was like a fish and Jackson was in a really fun mood! I can't believe how long we all stayed, but the water was nice and warm and it was quite fun just hanging out...(And taking a few pics, of course!!)










Tonight, we just got home from the summer church league softball championship...It was Journey vs Creek B, but in the end, our guys pulled it out! Luckily it clouded over right before gametime so it was actually not unbearably hot and we all had a good time half watching the game and half watching all the kids!
.....
Should be a pretty laid back weekend again. No real plans for tomorrow night and then Saturday is Grey's birthday party...Yippee! I went shopping for his birthday presents yesterday - New tiny little BASEBALL PANTS and an ELECTRIC toothbrush! Fun stuff! Can't wait!
.....
BUT between me and the weekend is still a boring Friday...Blah Blah Blah...Maybe I'll have to come up with some more mischief for me and Brandi...Friday's are always good for mischief...

No comments: