Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good morning world and welcome to Thursday! It's kinda odd how somewhat quickly this week has passed...Of course last week when I was totally looking forward the scrapbooking retreat the week went by as slow as possible! This weekend should be interesting though...I think most of Saturday will be spent packing and organizing at my parents' house (Yes, their house is under contract and they were able to get back into the contract on the condo they wanted!). I'm definitely looking forward to having a three-day weekend though! Hopefully we'll have some decent weather so we can get some pool time in!


Tonight is our last photography class! Kinda sad, but I've really learned a lot that I just need to PRACTICE with now...I understand the concepts, but I can't quickly on the spot think, "Oh, to get this shot like so, I need to set my aperture to X and my shutter speed to Y!" - But that's the kind of stuff that'll come the more I do it! So now I just need some guinnea pigs to practice on!



Well, hopefully I'll find some excitement here at work today...Actually, this afternoon we're having a baby shower and I get to make my famous punch! (Sorry, sis, I bet that got your mouth watering!!) I'm really looking forward to that since I've been craving it since I bought all the ingredients yeterday! Wow...How exciting my life has become...What's the world coming to when the highlight of my workday is PUNCH?!?!

No comments: