Sunday, August 3, 2008

So another weekend is quickly coming to an end and it's almost time to be heading back to work! The weekend has been pretty uneventful...(Not always a bad thing!)
.....
Friday night we kept Jadyn...He was an absolute angel the entire time! We took a quick cat nap together when we got home from daycare and then headed over to the Jeffcoats to play and have dinner at their new house...We all had so much fun hanging out together and laughing at our sweet little guys!
.....
Lindsey picked up Jadyn early Saturday morning and surprisingly, I was able to fall back asleep...And GREAT sleep it was! So great that I kept right on sleeping through Grey's t-ball game...Next week! I promise! - Matt got back from the farm around lunchtime so we headed down to my parents house to chill in the pool for the afternoon and have a basically low-key Saturday!
.....
Today was church this morning and the pool this afternoon...Matt's at youth right now, but I'm here on my trusty couch just blogging away and watching "The Princess Diaries." - I'd be at youth too, but it's just one of those days where it takes every bit of energy I can muster up just to put one foot in front of the other!
.....
Anyways, looks like we'll have a pretty busy week...Monday's Small Group, Tuesday's Matt's Grandma's birthday dinner, & Thursday's photography class...But at the end of it all is another weekend! Yippee!
.....
So here's a few fun pics from the last few days!


A fun shot of Wendy at photography class Thursday night...(I'd been PROMISING her she'd make it on my blog! Stacey, you're NEXT!)



Fun with Jadyn & John Ross!



John Ross' new funny face...Kept us laughing all night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for taking the time to email me, and to catch up on our family now that you have found our blog. Your email was very encouraging:)

We live in the Midwest, but my parents are both from Atlanta, so all of our extended family on both sides live in Georgia!

Take care and THANK YOU for praying!!