Friday, September 5, 2008

And the rat race is underway! I left work at 5:00 (well, of course it was actually 4:45!) and ran to Old Navy to "kill" a few minutes before Matt got off work...An hour and $150 LATER I picked up Matt and we headed over to the mall to get him some sunglasses for the beach and grab a bite to eat. Afterward, we made a quick trip down to the parents to get a few more things ready for the yard sale. Now I'm home for a few minutes waiting for my cream cheese squares to bake so I can take them over the sis' house tonight just in case I'm running late in the morning...Hopefully my mind will slow down at some point tonight because it's gonna be pretty rough getting up at 5am to get down there to start the yard sale! Then the madness continues as I'll be heading back out this way for a friend's baby shower at 11:00 and then a student ministry meeting at 1:00!! Luckily the Georgia game starts at 3:30 and we have plans to be home by then and have a nice enjoyable evening!

Whew! Gonna be a busy weekend!

And just in case you've never smelled silver cleaner, I can assure you that yes, it does indeed smell like rotten eggs mixed with cat diarhea! Gag!! MUST FIND FRESH AIR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck about the silver polish? Never knew it was that bad! I may just let my silver stuff stay "turned" so I don't have to go through gagging while cleaning!