Saturday, July 26, 2008

First sign of my insanity - Ordering sweet tea at dinner. (May not sound too crazy for a good ol' southern girl, but it IS for THIS southern girl who's despised sweet tea all her life!)
.....
"Insanity? Why might one be going insane," you might ask. Oh, I don't know...Maybe something to do with the fact that I've been home sick since July 6th and now that I'm FINALLY (knock-on-wood!) starting to get better, I'm ITCHING LIKE A LUNATIC!! It's absolutely insane I tell ya! This horrendous ITCHING! Everywhere!! All over! Deep inside my skin...Scratching is so satisfying, but it's a neverending cycle! It's like someone's tickling my arm with a feather, but by the time I've scratched my arm off they've moved on to my stomach...or my face...or my legs! I itch in places I've never itched before!! (Get your mind out of the gutter - I'm meaning those odd places like my toenails and my armpits and my ears!!) EVERYWHERE!! INCESSANTLY!! NEVER ENDING!! NOT STOPPING!!
....
Can't even think straight. I quit. Maybe I'll try again later...

No comments: