Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow. Just finished editing up pics from this mornings photoshoot with the Popes. In all honesty, I was having my doubts as to how many good ones I was getting during the shoot, but now that I've finished sorting and editing I see that I do have quite a few good ones. (Including a really great family shot that I'm totally thrilled to have!!) The girls actually did really good for me and had fun exploring the location, but the youngest is just at that age where sitting still and looking in one direction with a "normal" smile on her face is pretty impossible! Totally expected though...Nephew Grey is going through that same stage...Good practice for me though!


Here's a few, with a few more over on my photography blog!





Last night was fun. I actually got to scrapbook for the first time since the retreat in AUGUST! The best part though was getting to hang out with some totally fun girls that I don't get to hang out with too often. (This is another group sis and I crop with...We typically get together at least once a month, but I've either been out of town or had something going on the last few months!) Definitely looking forward to next time!

So now that I've killed a few minutes blogging while my pics are being watermarked I guess I'll go burn the proof CD and start winding down for the night!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT family pic!