Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hi mommy! I'm sorry you have to work tonight, but try not to miss me too much!



You didn't realize how tired I was earlier, but me and Mrs. Jenn slept until 6:15! I would've slept longer, but Mrs. Jenn wanted me to wake up and watch football with her and Mr. Matt. Once I woke up a little she gave me my milk and I really enjoyed gulping it down while relaxing in front of the fire...



I'm having a great time trying to befriend the kitties, but they keep asking me why they have to eat their dinner up on top of the counter...(Maybe you can figure out why.)



Now don't worry...Unlike last night, I'm not looking for you out the front door...I'm watching Mr. Matt change the light bulbs on the porch! He's so cool, mom! He's like Super Matt!



Oh and thanks for sending this book for me to read...You must know me pretty well!



Now I hate for you to have to see this, but of course no night's complete without just a couple of tears...Like this time when Mrs. Jenn wouldn't let me press all the buttons on the TV...I mean, what's up with that?!? Doesn't she know I'm very sensitive and even though she very nicely told me "No" it still hurt my sweet little feelings!



But Mr. Matt to the rescue! As long as I can climb up in his lap I'm perfectly content!



Well I'm off to play some more!
See ya later alligator!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO sweet! I was laughing out loud reading it! You guys are awesome!! Thanks so much for taking care of my baby!! :o)