Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Totally not meaning to post right now...But I just couldn't freaking resit that "New Post" button! I mean seriously, I haven't even posted pics from last weekend mountain trip!! What's the world coming to?? Yes, the guilt is eating me alive!! And what's crazier than me not posting is the fact that the blogs I normally check quite often (like, oh, say HOURLY!) haven't been checked in almost a whole day!! For instance I just now had the chance to read about Lindsey's crappy day, or check in on MckMama and baby Stellan, or even see pics from Matt's latest shoot!! INSANITY!

But it's getting late and we all know I gots to have my sleep! Maybe things will get back to normal tomorrow because I'd love to tell you all about my thoughts on the BCS vs. a playoff system...and youth...and photography...and snow skiing...and probably a few other random things that are on my mind these days!

So until then...

No comments: