Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So it's a proven fact that I just don't like to be cold. I hate it. It's unecessary. I don't know what it is, but once I get cold I STAY cold until about an hour after I go to bed. Like right now, I'm a little on the "cool" side but my poor little hands are like POPSICLES!! Of course my job involves this wonderful little computer that I'm currently typing on and I've found it quite difficult to TYPE with big ol' bulky gloves on! Now I am kinda thankful that we've made it halfway into November before the cold weather hit, but now that it's here I'm just not ready!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I chuckled when I read this. I just posted about this same thing on my blog about a week ago. I hate the cold too. I'm with you 100%. The SIH class can keep me busy inside when the really cold weather comes. LOL