Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wow! A what a whirlwind of a weekend!!

We started out yesterday morning about 9am by heading to a baby shower in Gibson (about an hour away)...We got BACK in town with just minutes to spare to run by the house, change clothes, and get to the wedding of our very good friend's little brother...Sweet wedding and awesome reception! It was great catching up with some of our friends from Curtis...(Even though I start to feel REALLY old when I'm talking to my former JUNIOR HIGH kids who are now in COLLEGE!!) So we leave the wedding, run by the house to change clothes AGAIN and head out to a friend's house in Harlem to hang out for the evening. We hung out for a while, watched some "Queen" and had some low southern country boil! Due to the craziness of the day, we called it a fairly early night so that we could get home and cuddle up in front of our wonderful fireplace!

Today was church and then we made a trip over to the Old Navy to do a little damage. Yeah, we've NEVER spent that much on clothes at one time! (But who can resist a 30% off coupon?!?!) We had a late lunch at Macaroni Grill and spent the afternoon/early evening at the Ellis' house with Kathy, Sarah and the kids!

Now I'm sitting here blogging b/c I've been TOTALLY disconnected from my wonderful laptop for the past 48 hours...Ahhh...I just LOVE the feel of these keys at my fingertips! I'm addicted. Yes, I know. (And I'm also trying very hard NOT to entertain the idea of a new cell phone (or a Blackberry?!?) with major internet capabilities just so I can be connected TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN!!) I could so just sit here for hours editing pics or blogging...BUT It's already past 8 and I think we have a date with our fireplace and a movie!

No comments: