Saturday, November 1, 2008

So it's official. If it weren't for the PEOPLE back home, we could TOTALLY move up here to the mountains!!

We got in kinda late last night, (about 11:00) but that didn't keep me and Matt from heading straight to the hot tub! (After giving my parents the grand tour of course! - And yes, they were even more blown away than we were the first time we were here a couple of weeks ago!)

Today we took my parents over to Brasstown Bald (the highest mountain in Georgia) and then made a fun little stop in downtown Blue Ridge...

We've been back here at the cabin all evening watching football and just chilling on the hammock or in the hot tub...Almost time to start winding down for bed though!

Tomorrow we'll going to visit our favorite farm animals over at Hillcrest Orchard, eat some boiled peanuts and load up on lots of yummy apple treats to take back home!

Sorry no pics...Too lazy to upload right now. But hey! I'm on vacation and I can do whatever I want!!

No comments: