Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday I started training my replacement at work. When our other accountant retires after the first of the year I'll take on her responsibilities and our new hire, Sharon, will take on mine. We've got a few months before the changeover takes place, but we want to have plenty of time for training! I'd been worrying about the person who'd be chosen to take my place...I never dreamed we'd end up with someone as laid back as me! She gets along great with me and Brandi and we've had a fun couple of days together! The day passes a lot more quickly when you've got an office buddy!

We're very much looking forward to the weekend and a relatively impromptu trip to the mountains! Since our summer vacation was so late, we were planning on not going to the mountains this year, but last weekend I just got the "fall bug" and couldn't resist! We're heading out Friday after lunch...We've got a cabin in Blue Ridge and plan to visit the Apple Festival in Ellijay and go rafting on the Toccoa! Can't wait!

No comments: