Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry sorry sorry! I've been meaning to blog, but it's just been a crazy crazy week!!
.....
We got my parents all moved into their new place over the weekend. (By Sunday night it looked like they had been living there forever!) And now this week has just been busy with Matt doing work at the church every night and me doing other randomness!
.....
Last week I did some maternity pictures for my friends Lauren & Cliff...They turned out really great and Lauren and her mom loved them! Here's a few random ones I have saved on my jump drive:


And now it's almost time for this workday to come to a close...It's been a long and boring one!! Glad tomorrow's Friday!
.....
Tonight will be our first night home together since we got back from the beach two weeks ago! I'm so excited! I hate all the busy-ness of life right now! I just don't understand how some people do it! I LIKE my husband and want to spend time with him at home...Eating dinner together, cleaning house, playing games, watching movies...I NEED that time for just the two of us!
.....
So I'm off to the grocery store and then I'll be home with my honey!! Please no interuptions! ;)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a cute belly! Happy POW!

Laski said...

That is so awesome! You look great. I would never have had the guts to do what you did . . . now, if I looked like you, most definitely!

Adorable. Enjoy it!

Happy POW!

Carol said...

Super cute baby belly pics.

As if I didn't want another baby anyway you are too good an advertisement for pregnancy.

You look radiant. Happt POW!