Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me, Monday!

A couple of weeks ago my blogger buddy, MckMama, created a hilarious post about all the things she "did not" do in the past few days...Of course, the post was totally sarcastic and left many of us laughing our heads off! What ensued was a craziness of commenters listing their own "did not"s...Made for some pretty funny reading! - And has now led to the first official "Not Me, Monday!"



I saw they post this morning about "Not Me, Monday" but didn't have time to think of something to post myself...And in all actually I may not have even come back to post one now had I not just had a TOTAL "Not Me!" moment only to realize it (and call it what it was!) as soon as it happened!

So here's my confession for the hour...

No, I did not just walk out to the mailbox and put the mail BACK IN when I realized it was all just bills!! Super organized, Type A ME would NEVER do such a thing!

No comments: