Friday, September 19, 2008

Seventh Day of Vacation!

It's all dark out our wonderful window as I write this final post from West Palm...This time tomorrow night we'll be chillin on our own couch in the wonderful AUG watching the Georgia game!

To wrap up our week our great weather we had one last sunny day! Unlike the rest of the week though, today was exceptionally "breezy" and the ocean was crazy rough!

Not too much excitement today...We really just wanted to spend as much time as we could relaxing on the beach, reading and enjoying the view!

For dinner, as crazy as it seems, we went right back to the Crab House...And both ordered the same exact things we had last night too! It's just so good!! And I'm telling ya, you just can't beat the view!



Well, we're all packed up now and about to watch our last movie...(This will be our 6th movie this week! Reviews to come later!) but I'll leave you with a few fun pics we took out on the beach last night!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Did you take a tripod with you? What kind of camera do you have?
I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed your time away!

Unknown said...

Those are cute! I like the ones on the stairs! I hope your trip home is good! Can't wait to see ya on Sunday!!

Jenn Harrison said...

Yep! The beach pics of us were taken with the assistance of a tripod! (And I shoot with a Digi Rebel XT - the original one...) All of the pics I've posted this week were totally unedited...Will do some editing once I'm back home, but there was no time for that on vacation!