Saturday, July 19, 2008

So today was my nephew Jackson's 1st birthday party! For his big brother Grey's first party we had a HUGE blowout with 50+ people, but sweet little Jack, being the second child, just got a really small (immediate family only) party...MUCH more relaxing!
.....
Jackson was a little apprehensive about the whole eating cake by himself, so of course big brother was there to show him how it's done!



Unfortunately his disdain quickly turned ugly...



That's right, Jackson! You're turning 1!



Cards are always fun to read...(and eat!)



And some fun new trucks!



But the best present of all was this box of diapers!! I never imagined Jackson would be so excited over a big box that he can push all over the kitchen! Back and forth! Back and forth! So much fun for a toddler!


.....
On a not so fun note, I'm STILL sick! Yes, day 14 of fever!! I didn't think I had a fever this morning, but when I got to the doctor's office to get the results of Thursday's labwork, sure enough, another day of fever! And still no definitive answer as to what's causing it! My doctor said all the labs that would indicate something "bad" look okay, but my liver enzymes are elevated...He said he doesn't think they are elevated enough to indicate acute Hepatitis, but b/c they ARE elevated he had to go ahead and order more bloodwork to check things out...Back to the doctor Tuesday! Agh! I'm going crazy stuck here in the house, but I'm just so exhausted that even the littlest activity totally wears me out...
.....
Anyways, hope you're all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! Great pictures as always Jenn! Feel better soon(((hugs))))