Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So here I am again...Stuck on my couch where I've been for two solid days! Yep...Thought I was getting over whatever I was fighting last week, but sure enough, Sunday, my fever was back! Just achy with a fever around 100 degrees, which of course brings the wonderful cycle of chills and sweating. Yeah, last night I went through three sets of soaking wet pj's! Really ready to be over all this...Whatever it is...I've got my first night of photography class Thursday and then scrapbooking Friday!!
.....
Well, the weekend went pretty good. We got a good bit done at my parents house...It's crazy though...We took two truckloads of trash to the dumpster and it's hard to believe we even
made a dent in it! (Yeah, another reason I've gotta get better soon...There's still a whole lot to get done down there!)
.....
Also, Saturday morning, we attempted a family photo shoot of the Stickels...First off, I learned a very important lesson - Never walk out of my 65 degree ho
use into 85 degree heat and change lenses...The fact that my lense immediately fogged up wasn't half as bad as the entire inside of my camera fogging up! And to top things off, I'd taken about 50 pics before I realized it!
.....

But here's a few pics for your viewing pleasure...(And please note that it's pretty dang impossible to catch a shot where Grey has his eyes open while Jackson is actually looking somewhere in the vicinity of the camera! - And Jackson smiling was totally out of the question...Not his fault though...Found out later in the day that he had a pretty high fever...Poor guy!)







1 comment:

stacey said...

Jenn they are fantastic! I love the couch idea-great job!!!