Friday, July 11, 2008

Well, it's finally Friday of a pretty much blah week! Since I've basically been going to work and then home to the couch every evening this week, I was at the point of absolute stir craziness last night! The only thing I wanted to do was get out of the house and get a smoothie, but I also didn't wanna leave JUST to go get a smoothie and come back...The only solution to that would be to make a stop somewhere else also...Like Target! Unfortunately, as exciting as a trip to Target sounded, the reasonable side of me decided that a random trip to Target could only result in spending money that otherwise wouldn't have gotten spent so it would be a better choice to just stay home...(A better choice for our bank account,yes, but not for my boredom!) My next solution to cure my cabin fever?? How about Matt clean out the garage while I sit on the hood of the car and watch? Okay! That kinda works! And so we did! What an exciting night in the Harrison household!
.....
Now here I am, Friday morning, blogging away at work in an attempt to kill a few minutes of these sure-to-be long and terribly boring 8 hours...It's pretty bad when your countdown to 5:00 begins about 15 minutes into the workday, but honestly! What's a girl to do?!?! There's only so many websites I can surf and so many times I can rearrange the sticky notes on my desk! Friday's are usually good for mischief with my partner-in-crime, Brandi...Maybe we'll have to see what we can get into...
.....
As crazy as it seems, I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow...The day we start cleaning out and packing up my parents house! (I'm only looking forward to it in the sense that I love throwing away and organizing because in the back of my head I know that within the first 15 minutes of arrival my parents will have officially driven me insane!) So anyways...Yes, my parents finally have a contract on a condo and we're looking at closing on it at the end of the month...Right now my tentative timetable includes cleaning out/organizing for the next two weekends, having an estate sale the last weekend of the month and then painting/moving the first two weekends in August. - And yes, although I say "tentative" to SOUND flexible, I'm pretty determined that this is the way things should go! <>
.....
Well, I've killed about 10 whole minutes now...Guess it's time to go find that aforementioned mischief!!

No comments: