Sunday, January 11, 2009

Once again, I've REALLY been meaning to blog, but somehow the week just managed to slip away!!

Monday night was Small Group and Wednesday night was youth...I went to the gym Tuesday and Thursday after work...And took half a day of vacation Friday...Then Saturday was Saturday and Sunday was Sunday and now it's time to go back to work tomorrow!!

Yeah. So this "gym" thing...I REALLY have to push myself to go! I'd MUCH rather come straight home in the evenings and relax...NOT go run on a treadmill until I think I'm gonna die (which unfortunately happens somewhere around .15 of a mile!!) BUT I'm trying!! AND I even went to an hour of Pilates and thirty minutes of Zumba with Sarah W. Saturday morning! (Yes, I said I went to Zumba! Pick yourself up off the floor and try to keep from laughing!!) Now although I WENT to these two classes I can in no way, shape or form say that I DID these two classes because I was absolutely, totally incredibly HORRIBLE at BOTH of them!! I mean, I thought, "Pilates...Sure it may be tough on your body, but it can't be too hard!" WRONG!! I was SO lost the entire time!! I couldn't even BREATHE right!! And then ZUMBA?!? I was even WORSE!! It's not like I CARE or am worried about people laughing at me, but I was so so BAD!! Like insanely bad!! But I have NEVER claimed to have ANY kind of rhythm or coordination so what can you expect!?! Besides, It was kinda fun and definitely tiring so I'm sure I'll go again when I can!!

(And just in case you're still considering that I just made all that up, here's a picture of mine and Sarah's shoes against the wall during Pilates!)



Also yesterday I had a newborn shoot with 7 day old baby Sam...She really is a sweet baby, but she sure wasn't into having her picture taken!! Sarah D. and I felt SO bad messing with her when all she wanted to do was cozy up to mom and take a good nap!

(Here's one of my favorite shots from the day, but there's more over on my photography blog!!)



So now this week should be pretty light...But I'm sure it's going to go by incredibly slow considering how much I'm looking forward to Friday night and our first ever Journey Crop in the Cafe! I've got one layout planned and two more I need to plan and print the pictures for. (As if I'd actually get more than ONE done anyway!!)

So that's a week in the life in a nutshell!! Now I'm off to do the week's journaling for Project 365!

No comments: