Monday, January 26, 2009

I was going to bed. Not because I'm sleepy or anything, but just because that's what you're supposed to at night. Sleep. But again, I'm not really sleepy. I really was going to go to bed though, but I had to check my mail one last time before I shut the laptop down and then I had a Facebook friend request and I didn't want to leave poor Katie in suspense so I signed on FB real quick-like to accept her request and then I remembered I hadn't seen Mary's maternity pictures she'd posted on there so I had to just go look at those and then I saw she'd written the "25 Things" note that everyone's passing around these days and one of her items mentioned Coronado Island so I had to leave her a little note to reminisce about my own Coronado Island experience. And then as I was signing off I just happened to see that Sarah was on and felt the urge to see if she still around. She was, so we started chatting and then FB freaked out and told me I didn't have any friends anymore and that kinda hurt my feelings. Now FB won't even let me back on so I'm just rambling here instead. I hope Sarah's not worried about me since I vanished so quickly. Hmm...Maybe I better try to get back on just to make sure...I'd hate for her not to be able to sleep tonight because not being able to sleep is really quite frustrating. Especially when you know you've got to get up in the morning...And even more especially when your husband is just sleeping so wonderfully beside you. Yeah I know I should be happy for him, I mean, at least one of us is getting a good nights sleep, but it's just so dang annoying! I mean how do they do it?! Just fall right asleep! I'll never know...Now what was I saying again?? I totally lost track of what I was even posting about!! Oh well...I'm sure I'll figure it out while I'm laying in bed not sleeping!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

and how much coffee did you drink tonight?!?

love Brandi said...

I was wondering the same thing Lindsey was!! Wonder how you'll be at work?! :)

stacey said...

You are such a hoot! I'll see you Friday!

Debbie said...

wondering if you were still awake? ha I am.