Monday, January 5, 2009

100 Posts!

Yippee! I've reached 100 blog posts!! If I'd have paid more attention I would have made it a point to have gotten #100 in before the New Year, but oh well!! And considering I didn't actually start blogging til April 8th of 2008, my 100th post came in just under 9 months!
.....
So I haven't wanted to mention Project 365 with will the drama going on with the whole ordering process over at CK, but since I just got off the phone with customer service (after holding for only 2 hours!) and have been assured that mine and Lindsey's order was one of the first ones and is therefor in the on-site warehouse and will be shipping out today or tomorrow, my P365 mojo has returned!! Now I just can't wait to get that hot little box in my hands and behold all it's yummy contents!! (But my luck it's gonna come Wednesday when I only have time to run home and then get to youth!! Thursday would be good...)
.....
The other "excitement" in my life over the past few days was mine and Matt's first trip to the Y on Saturday! It went pretty good and I was a little sore yesterday, but today is freaking terrible!! Just my abs though, but it's absolutely horrible!! This coming from the person who once could do 350 crunches on an excercise ball without even breaking a sweat! Seriously it hurts so bad!! And all I even did was 3 sets of 10!! I can't even stand up straight! Forget coughing, sneezing or even deficating for that matter!! (TMI??)
.....
Anyways...That's all for now! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, congrats on your 100th post!!! And, Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

YAY 100 posts!!