Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So it's the day before Christmas Eve and guess who's sick?! Yep, I stayed home from work today when I woke up with a sore throat and achy ears...I actually slept until 2:30 this afternoon and then just layed around watching TV until Matt got home at 6...I totally felt like I'd wasted the day so since he's been gone all night (wrapping presents at Wal-Mart for the youth fundraiser) I've forced myself to do something somewhat productive. I've been sitting in here at the computer catching up on writing and printing out my journaling for my current year scrapbook! I've actually done really good...I'm all caught up except for one last one that I need to print out!
.....
Tomorrow morning I'm making a little trip to Gibson to do newborn pictures of Jason & Kacey's new baby girl, Jaleigh. (Here's a couple pics I took last week the day after she was born.)




.....
And then tomorrow night begins the Christmas festivities!! I'm looking forward to it all but really hoping that I don't get too sick so I can enjoy it all! (And the time off work!!)
.....
On a random note, Matt & I are planning on joining the Family Y after the holidays. Matt was originally going to join by himself so him and Steve could start working out in the mornings together, but ideally I'd like to be able to start working out again too. Back when we were engaged we both on a pretty steady workout routine, but that went down the crapper when I got sick for so long. Even though it's been five years since then, I just can't seem to get myself motivated to start back. My biggest concern is time! I mean, seriously, we usually have something going on AT LEAST three nights week! So I don't know...I think we're going to join and give it a shot for two months and see if we can actually get ourselves in a steady routine. Let's just hope I don't get too frustrated when I don't see results right away!

.....
Well Matt should be home soon so I'm gonna go kill a few minutes finishing up a Jon & Kate episode I started earlier!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When Lindsay told me you were joining the Y I had to make sure we were both talking about the same Jennifer! lol