Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!

It's kinda been a crazy day, but a GOOD crazy day!

First off, this morning I went to Gibson to do some newborn pics of baby Jaleigh...She did SOOO great! (Here's one quick pic just to represent, but more to come tomorrow when I actually have some time to look through them!!)




Then back in town, I did a little last minute shopping, had a quick nap and headed out for the traditional Harrison family Chinese dinner!

We made a quick stop by my parents and are now home baking a cake and wrapping a few more presents...

Oh and my super good friend Lindsey brought me some of those very yummy cinnamon rolls featured on her blog last night!! (So here's a sweet pic of her a Jadyn all dressed up from the Christmas Eve service at church!)


No comments: