Monday, October 5, 2009

So my first week at my new job went well last week! I really had an enjoyable time! (And carpooling and lunching with my hubby can't be beat either!)

The weekend was pretty laid back...A couple photoshoots with college football, a family get-together and church thrown in the mix!

Nothing really exciting going on except the fact that the weather is finally changing!! Is fall really here this time?? I'm just dying to put some pumpkins on the porch and kick off fall with the ASU Alumni Barbecue this Friday night! (And to think Matt was thinking we could skip this year!! I'll chalk it up to temporary insanity! I mean seriously, it's like a huge fall tradition for me! We've gone every year since we started dating! It's always a perfect evening when the weather cooperates! - Hey! Maybe I'll even take some pictures this year and do a scrapbook page about it!)

Wow...That was quite a tangent! Now off to see if PhotoBucket is feeling cooperative tonight so I can post some sneak peaks on my photography blog from my shoot with the White family!

No comments: