Monday, October 19, 2009

This past weekend:

I had a great newborn photoshoot with this sweet little girl



I watched a tiny bit of the Georgia/Vanderbilt game (while editing pictures!)

We scouted out a new photo location at the waterfall near the canal in the cold rain (with my parents in tow!)

We enjoyed dinner at Wild Wings (which is becoming a weekly occurance!) and watched the second half of the Florida/Arkansas game.

I edited some more pictures.

We missed church (and free food!) due to some very terrible unexplained back pain during the night.

I had another great photoshoot (an engagement session with a fun couple!)

I think I edited some more pictures.

And I learned more than ever needed to know in great detail about the first 24 hours after JFK was shot!


Now we've made it through Monday and are looking forward to Friday when we head to the mountains for the weekend! Oh my gosh we're SOOOO excited! Can't wait!


No comments: