Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh my goodness I am so so incredibly exhausted right now!! I got back about noon from our weekend scrapbooking retreat up at the lake and even though I went straight to my bed for a 3 hour nap I feel like I could just go to bed right now!! It was worth it though! We all had such a great time!

Now it's Sunday evening and TOMORROW I start my new job! Wow...It's been kind of a crazy month! I quit my job, chilled out for a few weeks and now back to work! It seems like it should be really good though! And the best part?? It's the same place my super fantastic husband works!! Yaaay!! We get to carpool together and eat lunch together and just be together more! We're quite excited, but it's just gonna be so weird to get in the car TOGETHER in the morning!

Well, too tired to think anymore...Maybe I'll post some pictures...

No comments: