Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend! Yaaay! AND the beginning of COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Woohoo!

Finally blogging again as I'm watching a bit of the Miami/FSU game as our 3-day weekend is coming to an end! (Well, for Matt at least! I'm on permanent weekend! Haha!)


Saturday morning Wendie and I went out shopping for a bigger vehicle to make room for Baby Boy 3. First we hit up the Honda dealership and two test-drives later we settled on the one it's to be! A dark blue Honda Odyssey! Yep...In about 30 minutes we picked out their new family vehicle! Craziness! I mean, it takes us longer than that to pick out patterned paper for a scrapbooking layout!

Then Matt & I spent the afternoon/evening down in Gibson watching the
Georgia Oklahoma State game with Jason, Kacey & Jaleigh! Good times! Just like the old days except it took us a little longer to get home afterwards!




Then Sunday was Sunday and included a somewhat impromptu photoshoot with the Stickels at Savannah Rapids...I'm sure I got at least a couple good pictures out of it, but none the less, we all had fun just hanging out together and chasing those sweet little boys around! (I still can't believe there's about to be a THIRD one!)

Today was pretty lazy, but that's how Labor Day should be!
So now that football season's started I'm officially declaring it FALL! Time for pumpkins, changing leaves and mountain trips! Woohoo! Can't wait!!

No comments: