Friday, July 24, 2009

The Folder Game!

Haven't really been blogging on here lately...(Well, like 3 weeks if you wanna get technical!) Just been INCREDIBLY busy!
.
Last Friday-Monday we were at youth camp and I created/updated a blog for parents/friends to keep up with us while we were away...Feel free to check it out if you haven't already. http://jsmconnection.blogspot.com/
.
So now to kick back off my own personal blogging I'm gonna get in on the Folder Game that Shannon started over on her blog...(I think she tagged me, but there's so many Jen's/Jenn's that you can never be sure!!)
.
So here's how it works...Go to the 10th folder on your wonderful little computer and post the 10th picture in that folder and explain the picture! NO CHEATING! (Feel free to tag some peeps if you'd like to keep the randomness going!)


Here's my pic:




This is a picture is of a flower outside of our apartment where we lived the first couple years we were married. Funny, but I actually remember what all was going on when I took this picture! We were painting our living/dining room (again!) and even though the room was in total disarray one of our cats was sleeping contently on the back of the couch. I got out my camera and took a couple pictures of her and then went outside to take some more random pictures to take a break from painting! Now I keep this pic and a few others from that afternoon on my jump drive to use as my desktop wallpaper here at work!
.
Now I tag Lindsey, Lindsay & Stacey!
.
Hope you have a happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was you who I tagged. Very nice picture. It makes me laugh that neither of our pictures were of people. :) See you soon!