Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Thursday!! I'm already counting the hours til we get to the beach tomorrow night!! Now if only the rest of today and tomorrow will go by quickly!!
.....
Grey was just about to turn 2 last time we had a beach trip with the Stickels and we had so much fun!! Now Grey's almost 5 and JACKSON's about to turn 2 so I'm sure it'll be exciting!!
.....
We've all been watching this weekends weather forecast for HH and are hoping it'll decide to be just a tad warmer! When we were there with the Jeffcoats/Lelends back in April it was quite chilly out on the beach! I think the high hovered right around 70-71 but it was EXTREMELY windy making beach time pretty miserable! So far it looks like the highs are going to be 79-80 while we're there...Hopefully that'll be significantly warmer!
.....
Then after this weekend away we only have a couple weekends home and it'll be time for Jamaica!! I can't believe it's sneaking up so fast! We are SO SO excited! A full week of total relaxation in a beautiful setting with all you can eat food and drinks! Oh my gosh I can't wait!!
.....
Off to lunch then back to kill the afternoon until I can go home and get everything together for the weekend!!

No comments: