Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunday was the Easter Luau at church...Unfortunately Jadyn was in the middle of a great nap when it was time to find eggs so his mommy woke him up, handed him a basket and stood him in the middle of the grass. He was not too happy. He's sporting his "angry" face in all the pictures!!




Well, except for this one...He just can't resist smiling for Mr. Matt!!



John Ross on the other hand was having a great time! He never even noticed that we just kept taking eggs out of his basket and rehiding them long after everyone else was done!!




Baby Carson was way more interested in this ball than those little eggs!



And here's an attempt at a shot of all three Penton boys...Yeah. Pretty impossible!!


After I took this picture Cole adopted me for a little while...He went inside all by himself and fixed a plate and came back outside and just sat down next to me to eat! We talked about all kind of stuff...He remembered how I always shared my fruit with him last summer at the pool and we decided I would bring him lots of strawberries this year!

We had a very cold softball practice tonight so now I'mm warming by the fire and excited that there's only two more days in this work week before heading to the beach with the Jeffcoats and Lelands for the weekend!!

No comments: