Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally!! I feel like I've been trying to make it here to Blogger-land all night!!

We got back yesterday evening from our weekend trip to Hilton Head with the Jeffcoats & the Lelands...We had SUCH a good time!! We haven't had a chance to exchange CDs of all our pictures so for now we've each got a few from our own cameras posted on our blogs...(To see more, check out Lindsey's & Lindsay's!)








For some crazy reason Jadyn decided his Goldfish tastes better dipped in sand...









John Ross and Jadyn LOVED riding the bike with Lee pulling them...Saturday morning they got to ride all th way from the house to the beach! This picture was taken as Lee was leaving to take John Ross on a solo ride down the beach to search for lunch!



And unfortunately as I uploaded these pics I realized this somewhat candid shot outside The Salty Dog is our ONLY group shot of the weekend! It's not even a good one and of course one of the little guys isn't even looking!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww the one of you and Jadyn turned out SO good!! I look like a cow in all the pictures...ughh

John Ross said...

ummmmmmmm. no you don't lindsey....you look so beautiful in the first one! Great pics jenn! I can't believe that we only got that one group shot! It isn't that bad and it is def. a memory! It is kinda funny cause it looks like Lee has two wives!!! we are both awfully close to him in the pic!!!! HaHa! i love it!!! hey, wait this is also the night that lee had dinner with me and lindsey! Are we secretly polygamists and I just don't know it?????!!!!!