Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay, so I've gone a long long time without posting...
But there hasn't been anything terribly exciting going on!!
.....
Let's see...It's June...So that makes it feel like it's "really" summer now (as if the +100 degree temps weren't enough of a clue!). We've a had a few weekends at our neighborhood pool and the weekend before last was spent in Atlanta at a Braves game and White Water on a youth trip.
.....
This past weekend was great...Friday night was scrapbooking, then Saturday was sleeping in and an afternoon at the pool. Saturday night us girls that are a part of John & Shannon's wedding went out to dinner and gave Shannon a lingerie shower while the guys had a cookout. We had so much fun hanging out and giving Shannon "advice" - I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!
.....
For Father's Day, we had a cookout at my sis-in-laws new house (3 doors down from us!) with the in-laws, my parents and the Lelands...My dad bribed us by saying he would only come if we bought him a golf net for the backyard...well, guess what he got! From what I hear he's already put it to good use!
.....
Nothing really crazy going on this week...Except my 25th b-day tomorrow!! Yippee!! And then John & Shannon's wedding is this weekend so we'll have everything that goes along with that Friday/Saturday...
.....
So I'll try not to go so long between posts again...And maybe even throw in a few pics! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: