Thursday, June 19, 2008

My birthday party last night was so much fun!! I never expected to get presents, but I have some really great friends and a great hubby! I got some scrapbooking goodies, a new memory card for my camera, and the Vera Bradley purse I'd been wanting...
.....
Here's a few pics from the evening...(More to come when Lindsey figures out how to upload her pics shot in RAW!)
.....


Grey actually got in the pool and of course had a great time!

Crazy splashin' Jadyn!
Definitely need some goggles around this kid!

John Ross and Lee


Jackson hard at work!

Baby Carson and JoLeigh



My surprise gift from Matt



Sarah & Me

Wendie, Jackson & Me

Me, Jadyn & Lindsey

And here would be the really great pic of Steve and the kids, but it's one of the one's stuck on Lindsey's camera!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the one of Jackson! It just makes me LOL!! He looks so focused...