Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a productive Saturday I've had...And it's only 3:30!!
*****
Due to some unforeseen events, I've actually had a free Saturday!! Of course I slept in this morning, but I've basically been going non-stop since then! I've gotten ALL of our laundry done (Including washing our sheets!)...I COMPLETELY cleaned out the fridge/freezer...And I backed up all of our 2007 & 2008 pictures to over 20 cds!

*****
Now, while Matt's helping his sister & bro-in-law move, I'm sitting here, taking a break, and trying to figure out how I can squeeze a trip to Olive Garden into my hubby's busy day! Mmmm...I can just taste some cheese ravioli! I hope I don't get disappointed...
*****
Last night was GREAT! Scrapbooking at the Scrap Shack! In all the craziness of the last couple of months I haven't even TOUCHED my scrapbooking supplies, so it was absolutely wonderful to have a whole evening just to get some work done! And surprisingly, I actually LOVE the page I did for "A Day at the Zoo!" (April zoo trip w/Grey, the Lelands, the Jeffcoats, the Whites and the Popes) - I would post it here, but I'd love to actually submit it for publication at some point...
*****
Well, that's life for now!
*****
But here's a super adorable pic of nephew Jackson that I managed to snap the other night...




And also my favorite pic of nephew Grey from the zoo trip...




No comments: