Friday, May 23, 2008

So we're off this evening for a weekend at Hilton Head with the Lelands and the Jeffcoats! Can't wait! I'm just ready to be there, but since we can't leave til after work, I've got a few more hours to suffer through!
*****
Otherwise, nothing really exciting going on here...Oh, except for the opening of our new JoAnns!! Our formerly ghetto Joanns relocated to a huge new building and now has TONS of great scrapbooking supplies! Yippee!! Maybe now Michael's will step it up since they've finally got some competition!
*****
Well, it's about time to head out for my lunchhour nap! Then back to occupy myself for about 3 1/2 more hours...But then it'll officially be BEACH WEEKEND!! (Hopefully we'll have an internet connection down there, so check back over the weekend for fun pics on all our blogs!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey girl! My mom has been super excited about JoAnn's grand opening this weekend. She can't go though since she's recovering from her surgery. She's given me some coupons though so I may make an appearance before I head back to Durham.
Have a BLAST at the beach! Please hug the Jeffcoats for me!