Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well, I guess we can say it's official now!! (Even though some of you have known that I've had this basically non-existant space in blogland for a few months now!!)

See, this is how it goes...I always wanted to keep a journal, but I could never just START doing it...There had to be a significant DATE to start!! (The first of the year, my birthday, the start of the school year, etc!) And so has been the same with my blog!! I created it back in December (?), but didn't want to start posting until January 1...Well, of course January 1 came and still no posting!! So then I decided I'd start once I became a CK HOFer!! (Haha! I can dream can't I??) Well, that day should have come yesterday but it didn't, so I've decided that TODAY is a perfectly fine day to start my life as a bonafide blogger!!

So hello world!! Here I am!! My life...And all the excitement (or lack thereof!) that it may entail!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I added you! Now you have to add me to yours, LOL!
~Erika/journeyfan

Shannon said...

Hooray! Welcome to blogland Jennifer! I'm going to post a blog right now, just for you!!!