Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Happy Tuesday afternoon! About another hour before the work day ends...


It's been a busy couple of days and the week's only gonna get busier! Sunday night we had a Student Ministry laser tag night - Always a big hit! And then last night was small group - Where I also got to meet the Jeffcoats new puppy!! Soooooo CUTE!! Check out their blog for upcoming pics of the little guy!(http://littlejohnross.blogspot.com/)


Tonight's softball...Can't wait to play again after having all last week off, but it's going to be FREEZING!! What happened to all our warm weather?!?! This IS Georgia ya know! We don't do cold past February!!


Friday and Saturday we've got a big Student Ministry event, so I'm basically spending my days (and half the night!) making sure everything's ready to go. It's taken me hours to fall asleep the past couple of nights...I just can't minimize all those pop-ups in my head! I can't even tell you how many times a night I've been reaching over to set a reminder on my phone for something ELSE I've thought of to take care of! Crazy, I know...Welcome to the mind of woman!


I'll leave you with a random pic of one of our cats, Gibbs...Just wanted to share one of favorite shots of him!

(He's very photogenic...)

No comments: