Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wow. I think I've had a pretty productive day. I've edited two sets of pictures and burned three client CDs. I guess that got me in the "burning" mood b/c I've been moving pictures from my laptop to CDs for the last three hours (and still going!). I can't wait to see how many GB I've freed up from this little project! (Now if only I'd have the time (and patience!) to do the same to the desktop computer!

To be a holiday weekend we've been quite busy! Hickory Knob after work Wednesday til Friday then hanging out with family...A busy day today and then church, photoshoot and TSO concert tomorrow! I feel like we haven't even had a second to breathe and now it's almost time to go back to work! Ugh!

A cute picture of Natalie at Hickory Knob...



And Laurel!


No comments: