Monday, February 2, 2009

So after a pain-free weekend, Matt woke up in misery again this morning about 5:30am. He toughed it out til about 10am, but then we made the trip back to the ER. They gave him a different pain med this time and it's really made him feel completely out of his head. Friday, once the pain was under control he was fine, but now with this med even when the pain's gone he feels miserably sick and uncomfortable! Looks like a boring night home for us!! I really hope he passes this dang thing soon and gets back to his normal self!! I miss my husband!!

On another note...Here's a few random pics I took of my sister's dogs over the weekend...(I'll have to take some better ones in the spring once the grass comes back to life!!)


Molly with her mutilated Gatorade bottle...



Sweet Jack...



"Go Molly Go!! Go Jack Go!!"



And not necessarily a great pic, but I just love the look on my nephew's face and his sweet little hand trying to pet crazy Jack!


2 comments:

stacey said...

Oh no poor Matt! I hope you feel better soon!! Love the pic of G with Jack!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great pic!!! They are all good, to me!! Thanks again, and next time we will separate them....